- Campinia Media cvba-vso handles personal data with care;
- This disclaimer therefore states for what purposes the collected personal data is used and that an attempt is made to ensure adequate protection of this data by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures;
- In this regard, we follow the provisions as provided in the “General Data Protection Regulation”
- We handle the collected personal data in order to process the orders placed;
- The provision of the requested personal data by the customer is necessary to be able to conclude and execute the agreement with Campinia Media cvba- vso, in particular for the delivery and notification hereof as well as the invoicing of the ordered goods;
- The relevant personal data will also be used by the payment provider, in particular Mollie bv (under number NL 815839091B01), and are only registered to realize the payment of the order.;
- When entering a delivery address other than a pick-up in our shop on campus or pop-up shops, these addresses will be used by the courier service, in particular General Logistics Systems Belgium nv (number 0479101608), solely to realize the delivery of the ordered goods;
- The data will not be the subject of transfer. This data will not be passed on to third parties.
- The relevant personal and/or company data will be stored and kept by us during the legal periods for the retention of accounting documents.
- The customer has the right to:
- > request access to his personal data;
- > request rectification or removal of his personal data
- > request limited processing of this personal data;
- > object to the processing of this personal data
- > withdraw previously given consent regarding the processing of this personal data.
To this end, the customer can send his request by e-mail to Campinia Media cvba-vso at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to the customer's request without delay and in any case within one month.
- If the customer believes that the processing of his personal data infringes the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, he can submit a complaint about this to the competent supervisory authority.